Here are five great reasons to call a shamanic healer:
* You’re recovering from an ailment and want really holistic support. Your body could be treated by your doctor, but what about your mind and spirit? Addressing the energetic aspects of your injury or illness could speed your healing— and even make that process feel more worthwhile and complete.
* You’ve experienced a life-changing event. When your usual strategies aren’t helping you feel settled, shamanic healing can resolve and release the ordeal and the symptoms that go with it.
* You’ve experienced something mystical, paranormal, or otherwise “weird.” One of the things I hear most often from clients is “You’re gonna think this is crazy.” But I don’t. And you’re not. I can offer some context and resources.
* You’re going through a transition. Whether you’re changing jobs, homes, relationships, or stages of life, you can be witnessed compassionately and your intentions and hopes can be supported. Beyond the hour-long healing session, shamanic work very often includes additional ceremony, connection with community, and ritual suggestions to help you move more securely and happily into your new life.
* You’re called to explore spirituality, to encounter allies in spirit, and deepen your intuition. You want to bring more of your heart into the world and need tools and frameworks for moving forward. You’re curious about ancestral or traditional wisdom, and you’re looking for inspiring or grounding practices.
These are just five reasons you could benefit from seeing a shamanic healer. Do any of them ring true for you? Schedule an in-person session with me in Nyack, NY — about 25 miles north of New York City — or long distance via Skype, FaceTime, or phone.
I also offer 30- and 60-minute intuitive consultations (virtual only), which are like psychic readings but highly focused on spiritual and energetic circumstances and resources. Rather than “seeing the future,” I offer guidance that may help you clarify the present and create a better future.
Schedule today: I can’t wait to see you!