Sharing the Munay-Ki
March 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$90
Learn to share the beautiful and inspiring energy of the Munay-Ki Rites with others at this weekend workshop. In two afternoon sessions, you will:
- Learn to open and close sacred space using Q’ero archetypes
- Review and receive all nine blessings
- Practicing giving the rites to others using a pi stone
- Understand relevant ethics and context
- Take home a reference guide
Bring your pi stone, water, snack, notebook, and whatever you’ll need to be comfortable.
Please note that this workshop is intended for those who have already received the rites, but newcomers are welcome – contact me directly if you’re new or don’t have a pi stone.
Registration covers both days of instruction (March 6 and 7). Seating is limited to 14.
Depending on the COVID situation, masks, hand sanitizer, and suitable distance in giving/receiving the Rites may be employed. The studio also uses a UV light to disinfect the space when not in use. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.